1031 – STUDENT LEARNER’S PERMIT: CHRISTIAN COURSE
The STUDENT LEARNER’S PERMIT CHRISTIAN COURSE is recommended for Middle or High School Students. It is self-paced and can be used as a stand-alone course or as the curriculum in conjunction with the parallel GUIDE LEARNER’S PERMIT CHRISTIAN COURSE.
*The LEARNER’S PERMIT Course is a pre-requisite to the LICENSE Course.
This course is password protected and has 9 Modules including 9 videos on brain development. Each Module consists of the following:
- Downloadable PDF Notes handout
- Brian Video between 10-15 minutes each
- Online Brain Video Exam
- Text Lesson with images and quotes
- Over 90 Bible Verses each with Questions and Discussion options
- Brain Break Video (under 4 minutes)
- Pit Stop to wrap up each Module.
- Gamification and Certification
- Unlimited Access
- Can be used on all devices
The STUDENT Course is identical to the GUIDE Course and includes the following additional components:
- Downloadable Q&A for discussion
- Activities and Role Play Recommendations
- Welcome to Dater’s Ed! (What is Dating Anyway?)
- Get in the Car! (When Should They D
- All Revved up
- Logging Hours
- The Responsible Dater
- Qualifying for Dater’s Ed
- Choosing the Right Instructor
- The Perfect One
- Salesmen or Pit Crew?