1012 – STUDENT LICENSE: UNIVERSAL COURSE
The STUDENT LICENSE: UNIVERSAL COURSE is recommended for Late Middle and High School Students. It is self-paced and can be used as a stand-alone course or as the curriculum in conjunction with the parallel GUIDE LICENSE: UNIVERSAL COURSE.
*The LEARNER’S PERMIT Course is a pre-requisite to the LICENSE Course. If you have not taken the LEARNER’S PERMIT Course yet, please start there.
This course is password protected and has 9 Modules including 9 videos on brain development. Each Module consists of the following:
- Downloadable PDF Notes handout
- Brian Video between 10-15 minutes each
- Online Brain Video Exam
- Text Lesson with images and quotes
- Brain Break Video (under 4 minutes)
- Pit Stop to wrap up each Module.
- Gamification and Certification
- Unlimited Access
- Can be used on all devices
The GUIDE Course is identical to the STUDENT Course and includes the following additional components:
- Downloadable Q&A for discussion
- Activities and Role Play Recommendations
- Start Your Engines!
- Sign, Sign Everywhere a Sign
- Boundary Lines
- Pull Over! I’m Driving!
- Dating Under The Influence
- Emergencies and Hazards
- Night Vision and Visibility
- Passing the Test
- Handing Over the Keys